Contributor

MyFICO has made me spread the word to others

[ Edited ]

I think I'm starting to get annoying with my friends.

I've been lurking the forums and occasionally posting since February and I cannot be happier about finding out about MyFICO. This board has taught me so much, now all my friends in college come to me for advice regarding credit cards. I often tell people alot of things about credit cards.. even if they don't want to hear it. Hehe. 

The only downside is that I probably judge others now based on the credit card they use or if they use a debit card. I almost instantly can recognize what type of prime lending credit card they're using. :smileyhappy:

That feeling though, when someone recognizes or points out something about my AMEX PRG just makes me feel so good inside.

Last App: 4/30/2015
AMEX PRG (NPSL) | AMEX EveryDay $23900 | Citi Thank You Premier $4000 | DISCOVER IT $3500 | BOFA Cash Rewards Visa Signature $5000
New Visitor

Re: MyFICO has made me spread the word to others

What is PRG?  Program?

Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exact same situation with me in college right now. :smileyhappy:

NPSL...................$15,300................$12,500................$7500..................$5000...................$5000..................$5000..................$500..........

21 year old college student. FICO 751 TU 757. Been building credit since age 17. Last APP 12/15/14

Established Contributor

ficobuilder923 wrote:

What is PRG?  Program?

Amex gold premier charge card, its in my signature

NPSL...................$15,300................$12,500................$7500..................$5000...................$5000..................$5000..................$500..........

21 year old college student. FICO 751 TU 757. Been building credit since age 17. Last APP 12/15/14

Regular Contributor

Haha same with me. Ever since finding this forum the info has helped me improve my credit situation and to be more financially responsible. I just want to help my family and friends as well. I bring up ithe topic of credit during random conversation sometimes. lol 

Established Member

90% of my day to day transactions are made with a debit card. I only charge restaurants to my amex.  My credit score is 814. Don't judge me :smileyhappy:.

Established Contributor

LOL I know the feeling but I try to hold my judgement bc I know there are countles numbers of people who have never even heard of these types of forums and don't have the knowledge that we have and yet they have amazing credit scores and credit profiles. 

Started @ EQ 712 TU 701 EX 713 MAR 2015 Goal 800 CLUB Gardening since 4/9/15 UTIL 8%
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

bmedude wrote:

90% of my day to day transactions are made with a debit card. I only charge restaurants to my amex.  My credit score is 814. Don't judge me :smileyhappy:.

Why not get 1-15% off of everything you buy by using a credit card?  Having a credit score of 814 is supposed to save you money.  And you don't like free consumer protection on your purchases?

Starting Scores 10/14 - TU 506(loan app), EX 520 (loan app)
Current Scores - 5/12/15 - EQ 670, TU 630, EX 660
My Wallet - QS - $2,300, QS1 - $1,500, Amazon Visa - $500, US Bank LOC - $750 Camping World Visa - $1,000, Sportsmans Guide Visa - $2,500, Total Rewards Visa - $1,500, Overstock.com - $3,800

Valued Contributor

Vivacious10 wrote:

LOL I know the feeling but I try to hold my judgement bc I know there are countles numbers of people who have never even heard of these types of forums and don't have the knowledge that we have and yet they have amazing credit scores and credit profiles. 

I know! Are we or are they out of touch with reality? :smileysurprised:

Are you living within your means?
Valued Contributor

same here.

||Last App:5/15|| 90 day cli 8/10/15 ||
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.