Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
Joteism
Regular Contributor

NFCU

I'm going to start hanging out at the bars by Andrews Air Force Base here in Maryland in hopes of finding me a nice army lady. All those NFCU approvals and CLIs sound waaay too good to just pass by.

That's all.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
starry1
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU

Good idea.  Girlfriend plus huge CLs is a win-win.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 2 of 7
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Oh yeah... Didn't even think about that. I guess a girlfriend would be cool too. 

Message 3 of 7
drkaje
Senior Contributor

A guy at work has a membership. Almost asked him to be my roomate but thought it might sound wrong, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Haha. I know... I sat down for 15 minutes last week to make a list of people that could potentially help me get in. No luck. I may just have to enlist.

Message 5 of 7
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Kick in the pants is that I have a service-connected disability, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Joteism wrote:

I'm going to start hanging out at the bars by Andrews Air Force Base here in Maryland in hopes of finding me a nice army lady. All those NFCU approvals and CLIs sound waaay too good to just pass by.

That's all.

Bahahaha!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.