cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neighbor I Barely Know Asked For $5k Loan! What?????

Valued Contributor

Re: Neighbor I Barely Know Asked For $5k Loan! What?????

You had me at neighbor. 

Worlds second worst gardener.
Message 101 of 106
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Miesterbro wrote:

You had me at neighbor. 

Hahaha..  I guess this is done with since there hasn't been any updates.Smiley Happy

Message 102 of 106
Regular Contributor

ABCD2199 wrote:

I heard that the Bank of LadyAng only allows apps once a year so I have my 1 year alert coming soon to hit you up again! I'm well under 5/24!

Ha! Sorry, I'm happy to inform you that the Bank of LadyAng is a scam and has never existed. Please refer any complaints to your local authorities. Teehee!

Message 103 of 106
Regular Contributor

UPDATE: I can't tell if CH is still there, due to the extremely low level of activity around the house. The only indication of his continued presence is when I happen to notice the trash & recycle bins appear and disappear in the alley on regular pick-up days. Sometimes, there's a small upstairs light on, as if from a lamp, but the house is never ablaze with light. Nor are there ever any vehicles parked in front as for visitors. No porch light, no door wreaths, nor any other outdoor holiday decor. No comings and goings. I may have missed it, but that's fine with me, too.

So I hope he's done trying to approach me. It's been a year since the first crazy instance, but only about 6 months since the last. 

Message 104 of 106
Regular Contributor

Miesterbro wrote:

You had me at neighbor. 

Pffft! Amazingly strange, wasn't it?

Message 105 of 106
Established Member

Now that's a story..smh

Starting Score: EQ612, TU644, EX622
Current Score: EQ675, TU699, EX684
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 106 of 106