cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neighbor I Barely Know Asked For $5k Loan! What?????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Neighbor I Barely Know Asked For $5k Loan! What?????

You had me at neighbor. 

Message 101 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You had me at neighbor. 

Hahaha..  I guess this is done with since there hasn't been any updates.Smiley Happy

Message 102 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I heard that the Bank of LadyAng only allows apps once a year so I have my 1 year alert coming soon to hit you up again! I'm well under 5/24!

Ha! Sorry, I'm happy to inform you that the Bank of LadyAng is a scam and has never existed. Please refer any complaints to your local authorities. Teehee!

Message 103 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE: I can't tell if CH is still there, due to the extremely low level of activity around the house. The only indication of his continued presence is when I happen to notice the trash & recycle bins appear and disappear in the alley on regular pick-up days. Sometimes, there's a small upstairs light on, as if from a lamp, but the house is never ablaze with light. Nor are there ever any vehicles parked in front as for visitors. No porch light, no door wreaths, nor any other outdoor holiday decor. No comings and goings. I may have missed it, but that's fine with me, too.

So I hope he's done trying to approach me. It's been a year since the first crazy instance, but only about 6 months since the last. 

Message 104 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You had me at neighbor. 

Pffft! Amazingly strange, wasn't it?

Message 105 of 118
IQn2D
New Contributor

Now that's a story..smh

Starting Score: EQ612, TU644, EX622 4-22-17
Current Score: EQ720, TU728, EX705 02-18-18
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 106 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Minor update, hardly worth mentioning but I'm still shaking my head. 

Crazy Horse definitely still lives there, still renting. About 2 weeks ago, I was out front raking leaves and putting out Christmas decorations. Then CH came rolling down the street and paused to wave and grin at me. Of course, I did not return the "favor". The look on my face was utter scorn and derision as I glared at him, then turned my back. I think I actually spied puzzlement on his on face as I did so. Then he drove on to my turned back.

"Don't pretend you're the kindly neighbor who WASN'T trying to con me, fella. Sheesh!

Message 107 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi LadyAng.  Cash advances on CC's (as you know) are very expensive.  I've PM'd my PayPal email to you for a small'ish $1000 loan (my dog died just a few years ago but I've never gotten over it - need to pay cash for some mental health) but if you just choose the "friend or family" option there will be absolutely ZERO transaction fees.  I'll pay you $5 FAITHFULLY per month with 0.5% interest starting in June, 2018.  Thank you in advance for your kind heart,

Your Virtual Internet/Social Media Friend Smiley LOL

Message 108 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi LadyAng.  Cash advances on CC's (as you know) are very expensive.  I've PM'd my PayPal email to you for a small'ish $1000 loan (my dog died just a few years ago but I've never gotten over it - need to pay cash for some mental health) but if you just choose the "friend or family" option there will be absolutely ZERO transaction fees.  I'll pay you $5 FAITHFULLY per month with 0.5% interest starting in June, 2018.  Thank you in advance for your kind heart,

Your Virtual Internet/Social Media Friend Smiley LOL

Thanks for the laughSmiley Very Happy. There are funny comments in this thread.

Message 109 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anything close to home may not be a wise choice I know all to well.

Message 110 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.