cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So depressed about my situation...UPDATE!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So depressed about my situation...

@elim wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

First, I had a BK7 a year ago, and have been rebuilding my life at age 44, that's depressing enough. To top it off, I'm single with no dating prospects, and the man that I've been in love with for 2 yrs now, who likes me, doesn't like me, likes me, doesn't like.... Calls me, disappears for awhile, calls me, disappears again, and as we were talking the other day he informs me that he would never be with anyone who didn't have high scores in the 800's like him, and that could cripple him financially. Needless to say, I'm crushed. Being in our 40's I would have thought that he could understand that life happens sometimes, and though I don't have 800 now, I will in 9-10 yrs. besides, that's not what's truly important in life! What about having a partner that loves you and would with you regardless if anything happened, even forbid a stroke or something. 

I'm so over it... I've been chasing this man that I love trying to prove myself and he knows it, and just continuously breaks my heart. I'm an attractive woman, no kids, educated, and a stable career in the medical field... Loving, kind, funny, caring, smart, and huge heart. I guess men want the tiny 20 something yr olds who treat them like crap and have great body. I think I'm doomed to spend every Saturday night here at the forumsSmiley Sad 

do what now? lol... you must have had a crap day. i'm a good looking, in shape, single guy in my 40's and could care less about them (been there). nothing but a pain. now about that credit score...  j/k.    buck up girl. he'll show up any day. if not pm me. 

I like where this is going very muchSmiley Tongue I'd like an invitation should it come down to it if you know what I mean..

Message 21 of 33
Aarvard
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

First, I had a BK7 a year ago, and have been rebuilding my life at age 44, that's depressing enough. To top it off, I'm single with no dating prospects, and the man that I've been in love with for 2 yrs now, who likes me, doesn't like me, likes me, doesn't like.... Calls me, disappears for awhile, calls me, disappears again, and as we were talking the other day he informs me that he would never be with anyone who didn't have high scores in the 800's like him, and that could cripple him financially. Needless to say, I'm crushed. Being in our 40's I would have thought that he could understand that life happens sometimes, and though I don't have 800 now, I will in 9-10 yrs. besides, that's not what's truly important in life! What about having a partner that loves you and would with you regardless if anything happened, even forbid a stroke or something. 

I'm so over it... I've been chasing this man that I love trying to prove myself and he knows it, and just continuously breaks my heart. I'm an attractive woman, no kids, educated, and a stable career in the medical field... Loving, kind, funny, caring, smart, and huge heart. I guess men want the tiny 20 something yr olds who treat them like crap and have great body. I think I'm doomed to spend every Saturday night here at the forumsSmiley Sad 

You should ditch him instantly. If he only wants to marry someone with a score above 800, tell him to propose to the credit bureaus Smiley Wink

I can't believe that he's in his 40s. Too immature.

You are not doomed at all. Just move on and you will meet the One Smiley Happy

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 22 of 33
ficonian
Valued Member

It is natural to be depressed over your situation  It's hard to get over a relationship. Been there down that.However, you need to stand your ground, and not let anyone into your life, who is mean and belittling. Based on what you shared, he is the only one benefiting from the ping pong relationship. As with your credit, your situation WILL get better. Take care and be strong for YOU.

PS. Being in your forties is not the end...

Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck 

Message 24 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ficonian wrote:

It is natural to be depressed over your situation  It's hard to get over a relationship. Been there down that.However, you need to stand your ground, and not let anyone into your life, who is mean and belittling. Based on what you shared, he is the only one benefiting from the ping pong relationship. As with your credit, your situation WILL get better. Take care and be strong for YOU.

PS. Being in your forties is not the end...

Agreed.  Age is just a number...

Message 25 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes it is. I just wish it could move in the other direction once in a while....Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes it is. I just wish it could move in the other direction once in a while....Smiley Happy

Ummmm... What direction is that if you don't mind me askingSmiley Tongue  

Message 27 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

A little to the left......

Message 28 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

A little to the left......

@Anonymous,

Eh? OK... Based on your scores, I know what you mean by left/that direction in a whileSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Message 29 of 33
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I posted an update...
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.