Senior Contributor
Booner72

Re: Turning brother in for CC fraud

RyVision wrote:

Frankly, over 6 grand (unless we were both flat broke) I wouldn't put my brother in jail along with it's horrible treatment and the effect it would have on him the rest of his life.  I'd face him like a man and tell him the accounts have been closed and ask how he's going to pay me back before I ever considered doing that to him.  Blood is still thicker than money.   I for one can replace money, I can NOT however replace a brother.

I think a lot of you are talking through your hats on this one!

I would put a freeze on my credit however first thing though regardless.

I'll tell you one thing for a fact, no matter what you think of your brother now, he will only come out of the prison system a much worse person and very resentful of you for life, you will no longer have that brother.  Think about that before you listen to these "OH I GOT COJONES" blowhards.  These people MAY watch a little too much "Doctor" Phil at times............

He is not going to prison unless he has a slew of a criminal history. 

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+