Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off on $100 giftcards at Safeway

tag
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

$10 off on $100 giftcards at Safeway

I know this isn't exactly credit card related, but i went to Safeway supermarket and noticed many gift cards are $10 off if you buy one for $100.  Lowes was one i noticed had that deal.  

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $10 off on $100 giftcards at Safeway

Thanks for the tip. What kind of GC are we talking about here? Store cards or the good stuff a la VGC?

I'm somehow missing what Safeway has to do with Lowe's though... Edit: Oh now I get it. Lowe's GC is one of the deals with 10% off. Too bad, not worth it to go outside into the crazy world today.
Message 2 of 10
elim
Senior Contributor

really? you see any good ones? nevermind...  none around here. thanks for the info

Message 3 of 10
uswala
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the info!

Message 4 of 10
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

FYI Amazon was on this list to.  I didnt notice any of the VRs or similar that qualify.

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@weehoo wrote:

FYI Amazon was on this list to.  I didnt notice any of the VRs or similar that qualify.

Darn.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if it was just for today.  One close to me and wouldn't mind going by there tomorrow.  I spend a lot at Lowes and Amazon

Message 7 of 10
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

For those interested, CVS in many areas is selling Amex gift cards with no purchase fees through the 29th.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

For those interested, CVS in many areas is selling Amex gift cards with no purchase fees through the 29th.

Nice. Just in time for the holidays..

Message 9 of 10
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

My local Grocery store I work at had a Black Friday special. Buy $100 in Visa, MC, or AMEX giftcards and get $20 back (effectively $15 with the fees).

I bought some with my BCE. Hope AMEX isn't mad at me. Smiley Embarassed

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.