Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 - 2

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: 3 - 2

@cobra19 wrote:
The worse part is Auburn didn't cover the spread. I HATE it when a team that was supposed to win, does win,  but they don't cover the spread.

I think UT (Tennessee) covered the spread. Smiley Wink

This past Saturday, anyway. What on earth happened with UCLA, I don't know. And then UCLA lost 59-0 or something??? Gonna be a long, long fall.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 19
cobra19
Valued Contributor

UCLA's worst defeat in .....what........40, 50 years?
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 12 of 19
athensguy
Valued Contributor

79 years, I think. Worst defeat since 1929 IIRC.
Message 13 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@cobra19 wrote:
UCLA's worst defeat in .....what........40, 50 years?

Oh, hush. Smiley Mad

Nothing like being between QB's, although the new guy's trying.

Peyton, come back....

Really, it's hardly us. There have been some pretty stinky scores in the SEC so far.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@athensguy wrote:

OK, I'm working hard at behaving myself. Don't push it. Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 19
athensguy
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@athensguy wrote:

OK, I'm working hard at behaving myself. Don't push it. Smiley Wink

Maybe I haven't paid attention, but I'm a little confused as to why you're having to work hard at behaving! Smiley Wink
Message 16 of 19
fused
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Really, it's hardly us. There have been some pretty stinky scores in the SEC so far.

maybe so, but the SEC is by far the best conference in college football, it's not even close
Message 17 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

maybe so, but the SEC is by far the best conference in college football, it's not even close
Lots of supposedly second-tier SEC schools scaring the bejabbers out of nationally ranked teams. Top 5 even. Or top 3. Like this past Saturday.

Smiley Happy

OTOH, as MV said, a W is a W, and we sure didn't get ours two weeks ago.
Message 18 of 19
fused
Moderator Emeritus

From top to bottom, no conference can touch the SEC. I don't think USC can go undefeated in the SEC. BTW, I don't mind watching a game with a final score of 3-2. I like games that are low scoring and full of slobber-knocker hits.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.