Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9000 minutes spent here...time to say good bye

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

9000 minutes spent here...time to say good bye

This message is directed to the moderator who controls this forum.  I wish my account to be deleted and I will try to put a block on this website.  I want to thank those who liked my posts and hope I was helpful to someone out there.  I have spent my life abusing money and credit and will pay the rest of my life.  I am 54.  While I was here I racked up 4 credit cards, closed 3 accounts and reopened another that I had closed.  I have spent countless hours looking at my credit scores.  I replaced my slot machine, spending and lending addiction for another-credit card activity.  While things have improved since I found this forum, I believe that I am abusing the website and want my account closed.  I will not reopen the account under another name  

Thank you for "entertaining" me these past 9 months.  Good bye.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 9000 minutes spent here...time to say good bye

All the best @Analog9....

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 9000 minutes spent here...time to say good bye

I read through some of your posts and they were very sobering on the additction that can come with the credit game (and gambling as well), I'd like to thank you for your sharing your experience and wisdom with us. I'll certainly be keeping what you shared in mind

My wishes of peace and prosperity to you

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.