New Visitor

A Newbie From United States??

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone,

My name is Harry"Mod Cut", A newbie in this forum. I have been a regular wathcher in this forum since a month ago and learned so much here. Now I want to catch more knowledge in this community also decided to join with other members of this forum. I will share my knowledge and gain from other members. Hope all are corporate with me.

I am looking for your reply.

Thanks,

Harry

Hello Harry, Welcome to the family.

Just wanted you to know that ,personal information (such as full names) are not allowed to be posted per myFICO Terms of Service.  Lightnin,myFICO 

Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: A Newbie From United States??

Well a warm welcome to the forums sir.:smileyhappy: We look forward to helping out with any questions you may have and your participation in helping others.

This post will probably be moved because this forum is specifically for auto loans. But no worry.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

[ Edited ]

harrypolle wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Harry "Mod Cut", A newbie in this forum. I have been a regular wathcher in this forum since a month ago and learned so much here. Now I want to catch more knowledge in this community also decided to join with other members of this forum. I will share my knowledge and gain from other members. Hope all are corporate with me.

I am looking for your reply.

Thanks,

Harry

Welcome to the forrum

Glad to have you join us 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Frequent Contributor

Welcome Harry ModCut, looking forward to hearing your adventures!

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.