Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Newbie From United States??

tag
harrypolle
New Visitor

A Newbie From United States??

Hello Everyone,

My name is Harry"Mod Cut", A newbie in this forum. I have been a regular wathcher in this forum since a month ago and learned so much here. Now I want to catch more knowledge in this community also decided to join with other members of this forum. I will share my knowledge and gain from other members. Hope all are corporate with me.

I am looking for your reply.

Thanks,

Harry

Hello Harry, Welcome to the family.

Just wanted you to know that ,personal information (such as full names) are not allowed to be posted per myFICO Terms of Service.  Lightnin,myFICO 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Re: A Newbie From United States??

Well a warm welcome to the forums sir.Smiley Happy We look forward to helping out with any questions you may have and your participation in helping others.

This post will probably be moved because this forum is specifically for auto loans. But no worry.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@harrypolle wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Harry "Mod Cut", A newbie in this forum. I have been a regular wathcher in this forum since a month ago and learned so much here. Now I want to catch more knowledge in this community also decided to join with other members of this forum. I will share my knowledge and gain from other members. Hope all are corporate with me.

I am looking for your reply.

Thanks,

Harry

Welcome to the forrum

Glad to have you join us 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 4
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Welcome Harry ModCut, looking forward to hearing your adventures!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.