Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A moment of Gratitude...

tag
Gratitude
Regular Contributor

A moment of Gratitude...

Ladies & Gents,

As of today, Its been one month that I've been here on the myFICO forum..

Boy, I've learned a ton of stuff... much quicker and much more concise than just Googling my questions.
Made some wise decisions, raised my score, positioned myself much better for the years to come and feel a whole lot more confident about going forward and about what to do to build credit wisely.   

Reality: Wasn't possible without my love ones in my corner; Wasn't possible without the forum / without all of you!

Whether you are a New Visitor or anywhere up to Legendary Contributor, if you've taken a few seconds, to Post; offer help, give kudos or just read.. I am grateful to you all...

for your time, patience, suggestions, guidance, questions,  responses, kudos, PM's, constant sharing, motivation, wisdom and support. 

This is a powerful place and I hope ands aspire, in time, to offer as much help  as I have received here... Again, Thank you!

If you have a moment and feel the same, please share what / who you are grateful for.

Amex Plat | Amex EDP $24,000 | Citi BestBuy Visa $11,000 | Chase Freedom $7500 | Discover IT $7500 | Amex BCE $5,000 | Merrick Bank Visa $2000 | Alliant SSL
Starting Score: Fico 8: EQ 721 TU 742 EX 736
Current Score: Fico 8: EQ 746 TU 764 EX 756
Goal Score: Fico 8: EQ 750+ TU 760 EX 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A moment of Gratitude...

Thanks so much for these kind and thoughtful words.  So glad you are with us, pal.  So much looking forward to having you here for a long time.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A moment of Gratitude...

@Gratitude wrote:

Ladies & Gents,

As of today, Its been one month that I've been here on the myFICO forum..

Boy, I've learned a ton of stuff... much quicker and much more concise than just Googling my questions.
Made some wise decisions, raised my score, positioned myself much better for the years to come and feel a whole lot more confident about going forward and about what to do to build credit wisely.   

Reality: Wasn't possible without my love ones in my corner; Wasn't possible without the forum / without all of you!

Whether you are a New Visitor or anywhere up to Legendary Contributor, if you've taken a few seconds, to Post; offer help, give kudos or just read.. I am grateful to you all...

for your time, patience, suggestions, guidance, questions,  responses, kudos, PM's, constant sharing, motivation, wisdom and support. 

This is a powerful place and I hope ands aspire, in time, to offer as much help  as I have received here... Again, Thank you!

If you have a moment and feel the same, please share what / who you are grateful for.

An attitude of gradititude is the real way to happiness I'm so happy and grateful for having such a loving mom

and your post really put me in a better mood today. Thank You! I'm grateful. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.