tag
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Re: All I want for Christmas is... "Fill in the Blank"

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nixon came in and looked around, then said-

" 2? I'd be jumping off the walls if I only had 2 EX INQ."

C'mon man, I ain't never seen a joker get more done with a sub 700 score than YOU.  I'm new here but even I can see you gotta all start line up goin on.  You just have the touch, I like it when ya get shot down, then you get someone on the phone, and next thing you know you gotta a apology and a  new card in the mail with a 5k limit.  No telling whats gonna happen when you get your score up to 720.  I wanna be that good oneday.

I like this..

I know i've had some luck on my side. I'm not going to say I shouldn't have been able to get where i've gotten below 700, But it's been a surprising ride indeed. I never expected to get as much love as I have from Chase. Moreso than AMEX even.

I know this is off topic but want to know if AMEX charge cards MSD is also factored into the FICO sccoring for AAoA?  Or is it only revolvers?  I don't think I have asked this before.

Thanks, BNT

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 41 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All I want for Christmas is... "Fill in the Blank"

Superb credit scores of 800+ on all 3 reports and approval on AmEx, Discover, Sallie Mae, Chase and a good low 4-5% APR on $20K car loan.
Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.