Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Americans READ!

tag
FitNutrix
Valued Member

Americans READ!

So basically i was doing some Google searching and found out that i do not need to be outsourced any longer.  When ever you call a number that is outsourced or oversees offices that is all you have to say is "Please transfer me to American Offices" and they have to transfer you to American offices which can better assist you because you speak the same dialect!! 

This helped me and i have tried it with every single person i have called today Including EQ/TU/EX and all transfer me to American call offices which seem very eager to help than oversees ones.

Just thought i would add this to here so people can experience my happiness also!!. Calling 1(800) numbers are no longer a pain!!

Starting Score: EQ: 651 FICO TU: 615 FICO EX: 629 FAKO (08/06/2012)
Current Score: EQ: 533 FICO TU: 523 FICO EX: 494 FICO
Goal Score: 700+ Across Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Americans READ!

@1Health wrote:

So basically i was doing some Google searching and found out that i do not need to be outsourced to India call offices any longer.  When ever you call a number that is outsourced to India or oversees offices that is all you have to say is "Please transfer me to American Offices" and they have to transfer you to American offices which can better assist you because you speak the same dialect!! 

This helped me and i have tried it with every single person i have called today Including EQ/TU/EX and all transfer me to American call offices which seem very eager to help than oversees ones.

Just thought i would add this to here so people can experience my happiness also!!. Calling 1(800) numbers are no longer a pain!!

While many companies will do this, they by no means are required to. There is no law that says that have to, but many companies realize that their customers want to talk to someone in the same country. I know for example dell computers used to offer a special Customer Service plan whereby for $200 you could have unlimited access to american based customer service for a year. 

Message 2 of 14
HenryJumbo
Regular Contributor

Get the Discover IT they prove 100% American rep support.

Starting Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 757 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Current Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Goal Score:     EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
In my wallet:  $16,000  $8,000
Message 3 of 14
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Discover has 100 percent American support centers
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 14
android01
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

As does US Bank.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 5 of 14
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

@android01 wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

As does US Bank.

+1 US bank is very friendly.

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 6 of 14
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Or deal with a credit union to avoid even talking to an impersonal call center.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 7 of 14
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@1Health wrote:

So basically i was doing some Google searching and found out that i do not need to be outsourced to India call offices any longer.  When ever you call a number that is outsourced to India or oversees offices that is all you have to say is "Please transfer me to American Offices" and they have to transfer you to American offices which can better assist you because you speak the same dialect!! 

While many companies will do this, they by no means are required to. There is no law that says that have to, but many companies realize that their customers want to talk to someone in the same country. I know for example dell computers used to offer a special Customer Service plan whereby for $200 you could have unlimited access to american based customer service for a year. 

That sounds like a complete waste of money. $200 just to talk to an American customer service rep?????

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 8 of 14
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

Or have the customer service numbers# for centurion,palladium, and other top credit cards at the major banks.

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 9 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

I have had no issues speaking to CSRs in different countries.  I just speak slower (which is hard since I am a New Yorker).   English is a 2nd language for DW so I am used to doing so.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.