Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Black Card - Found

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Amex Black Card - Found

So I live in an pretty upper scale condo complex 400k-2mill range, not that really matters, but anyways I got out of the elevator and I saw a black card on the ground between the elevators and parking garage.  Picked it up and long and behond it was an amex black card, wow!  I was so tempted to just bring it to my condo and admire it lol, but anyways, turned it into security/concierge and they got in contact with the person that the card belonged too.. I have only seen a few in my time, but pretty funny experience none the less.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
dlh4244
Valued Member

Re: Amex Black Card - Found

Lol nice!
Message 2 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya alot of people that live in this condo high rise it is just a second home for them alot of Bentleys, Porches, Masartis, etc in the garage for a portion of the year...  I can keep up with the jones by admiring others lol

Message 3 of 15
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Thats awesome. Hope it happens to me too. Or I guess I'm "lucky" enough to lose my centurion one day haha
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

you should've taken a picture with the card, post it on facebook to show it off to your friend saying "I got a centurion, *itches!" Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ya alot of people that live in this condo high rise it is just a second home for them alot of Bentleys, Porches, Masartis, etc in the garage for a portion of the year...  I can keep up with the jones by admiring others lol

no valet parking?

Message 6 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

no valet parking?

Nah not at this complex.. Downtown Nashville, TN... Some famous country singers second or third homes among alot of other weathly people.  It is gated with stell gates etc and have to go through 3 security check points being sensor on car to get in garage, key chain to get from garage into elevator and each floor is locked down depending if you live on that floor is if you can get to it via eleveator.   As stated it is alot of peoples second place where they might only stay here for 2 months if even a year.

Message 7 of 15
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

I worked an a extra/helper on a small, independent film a few years ago & at the end of shooting the director asked me if I'd go to the liquor store & get supplies for a party later that night.  I said I would & then he handed me his black AMEX.  I almost died right there.  LOL

The poor girl at the store took one look at it & said "this ain't no real card...it's too heavy".  LOL  I said, trust me, it'll work!  ...& it did!

That's the closest I'll ever get to having one.  Anytime I see a post on here or something that mentions the black AMEX I think about that girl & how she had no clue what she had in her hand.  lol

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I work at Starbucks and a customer paid today with it- first time I've seen one in person.

I asked him about it and didn't want to give it back Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 15
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

ł used to work at a gas station and had a Centurion get declined for a full up.

That had to have been the most embarrassing thing in the world.

ł was extremely uncomfortable…
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.