Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Centurion Lounge Experience - Amex Plat

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Centurion Lounge Experience - Amex Plat

@Anonymous wrote:
If the platinum was as easy to use as the citi prestige or the new CSR id go back to amex. I loved the lounges but i dont play games like getting Airline gift cards and for that fact only having "1" airline to use it on was dumb also.
Ill reconsider IF they ever put a lounge in CHICAGO.

With the introduction of the C$R, I almost have to believe Amex will have to do SOMETHING with the Platinum card. I'd imagine too many people are jumping ship to the C$R and the Prestige card and cancelling their Platinum.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled my Amex Platinum sue to having the citi prestige and the Ritz card. Now im going to close the prestige in march since i got the C$R. The issue i have is the 2 airports i fly thru most are Chicago and Atlanta neither of them have centurion lounges. I told the CSR that if Chicago get a lounge then send me information again. I sure hope that Amex gives us a better way of using the Airline credit.
Message 12 of 14
driftless
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
If the platinum was as easy to use as the citi prestige or the new CSR id go back to amex. I loved the lounges but i dont play games like getting Airline gift cards and for that fact only having "1" airline to use it on was dumb also.
Ill reconsider IF they ever put a lounge in CHICAGO.
I fly mainly United, Amex would never put a lounge in Terminal 1. Sigh.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 13 of 14
wasCB14
Super Contributor

CentSFO does make flying not so bad when there's no practical alternative to United.
Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.