Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

No option to order online. Been waiting for 20 minutes on chat. 

Message 11 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called to get mine. They're working on getting it overnighted to me but no promises. Card number will remain the same. No hold as of now at least!

Message 12 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered online, go to account services, replament card and select the "METAL CARD/Damaged card" . it gives you the option for free NEXT DAY delivery. I think i have an expected delivery date of 3/31. 

Message 13 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did mine over chat. Was slow due to high volume. 

AMEX_Replacement.jpg

Message 14 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finally got through on chat and ordered my and my authorized users metal cards. I received an email with an expected delivery date of 3/31.
Message 15 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI the uber credits are already showing up in the app.
Message 16 of 180
resilient
Established Contributor

Called at 3 am eastern, systems are updating, call back at 9 am eastern! I went online to make sure the card changes were first on AmEx.com, hen ordered a replacement online. Didn't have the option for metal, but hopefully they know. Ugh.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 17 of 180
resilient
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did mine over chat. Was slow due to high volume. 

AMEX_Replacement.jpg

I hope they don't look at your request date and send you a plastic card! 😳

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 18 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw that. I'd be really mad if it did. I did specifically told the CSR I wanted the metal card. But I will go online again and make sure. Hahaha.
Message 19 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I saw that. I'd be really mad if it did. I did specifically told the CSR I wanted the metal card. But I will go online again and make sure. Hahaha.

You're good. I got the request date 3/29 too on mine. But I did it online and the option literally said " request metal card" lol. Also all the benefits like the uber credit started already before I even requested it. We're good it's going to be the metal card! 

Message 20 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.