Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

Even though I have the king of metal cards, the Ritz, I admit I am excited about getting the metal PlatinumSmiley Very Happy

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 41 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

The saying use to me "I always pay with Plastic" will soon change to "I always pay with Metal"

Message 42 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is being over nighted via ups as well. I'm hearing the weight is heavier than the CSR but lighter than the Ritz. 

Message 43 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine is being over nighted via ups as well. I'm hearing the weight is heavier than the CSR but lighter than the Ritz. 

If this indeed turns out to be the case then I will not be opposed to having my card replaced.  If it is as heavy as the Ritz then I will stay plastic as long as possible.

Message 44 of 180
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If this indeed turns out to be the case then I will not be opposed to having my card replaced.  If it is as heavy as the Ritz then I will stay plastic as long as possible.

+1 I think the sweet spot will be a weight between the CSP and Ritz. As soon as I get the card tomorrow, I will post detailed sharp pics and I will weigh it.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 45 of 180
sjt
Senior Contributor

Got on the band wagan and called to get a metal card. Has to go through a long verification process but the card should arrive by 4.4.17.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 46 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1 I think the sweet spot will be a weight between the CSP and Ritz. As soon as I get the card tomorrow, I will post detailed sharp pics and I will weigh it.

That will be great just please do it in this thread Smiley Tongue

Message 47 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

That uber credit though. Getting lunch tomorrow from ubereats.

Called. Said card arrival Saturday. First metal.
Message 48 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone received a tracking number via email?  They originally had my card being shipped by regular mail, but now it says Fedex - standard PM.  They told me that I would be emailed a tracking number.  Is Standard PM overnight with Fedex?

Message 49 of 180
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Standard PM is overnight FedEx just no guarantee by 9 AM or 3 PM. I did not get a tracking number but since I have a FedEx account I get alerts for packages being shipped to my house and see that the label was created today.
Message 50 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.