resilient
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

@K-in-Boston wrote:
"FedEx notified to void this shipment."
9:00 PM Shipment cancelled by sender

Noooooo! Smiley Sad

What? Why?

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 62 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:
"FedEx notified to void this shipment."
9:00 PM Shipment cancelled by sender

Noooooo! Smiley Sad

wow....

Message 63 of 180
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

My AmEx account still says Expected Delivery Mar 31, 2017 FEDEX Standard PM Delivery.  Either AmEx didn't get our cards printed in time, didn't get them on the truck on time, or they voided the original and printed a new shipping label that isn't showing up in my FedEx account yet.  I'll take a look in the morning.

Message 64 of 180
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

just an update for everyone I got UPS my choice notification shipping just now  that Its coming tomorrow! It's official! Everyone check yours!

Yep, just got my notification.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 65 of 180
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

My AmEx account still says Expected Delivery Mar 31, 2017 FEDEX Standard PM Delivery.  Either AmEx didn't get our cards printed in time, didn't get them on the truck on time, or they voided the original and printed a new shipping label that isn't showing up in my FedEx account yet.  I'll take a look in the morning.

Keep us updated, what I find odd is that some people are getting UPS and others FEDEX.

Message 66 of 180
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Are you UPS people getting packages from Omaha, and which states are you in?  I assume it's either because they are shipping from different locations or because they are getting better shipping rates from each company depending on the destination.  I'm very obviously in Massachusetts, even if the Rs seem to have been pronounced in this post.

Message 67 of 180
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Are you UPS people getting packages from Omaha, and which states are you in?  I assume it's either because they are shipping from different locations or because they are getting better shipping rates from each company depending on the destination.  I'm very obviously in Massachusetts, even if the Rs seem to have been pronounced in this post.

Yep, mine is coming from Omaha, I am in NYC.

Message 68 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im in PA, so im not far from both of you guys. My tracking doesnt say where its coming from yet but from past mail its been Omaha.

Message 69 of 180
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Okay, there goes my regional theory.  2 UPS and 1 FedEx in the northeast.

Message 70 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.