Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

Not sure if it helps, but my card says it is being shipped via Fedex and I'm in California.  Still haven't received a tracking number.

Message 71 of 180
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

FedEx Delivery Manager is a free service like UPS My Choice. Sign up, put in your address, variations of your name and family members and you can see all inbound pacakages.

For everyone who has one of those services, has there been any actual scan activity or just label created?
Message 72 of 180
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:
FedEx Delivery Manager is a free service like UPS My Choice. Sign up, put in your address, variations of your name and family members and you can see all inbound pacakages.

For everyone who has one of those services, has there been any actual scan activity or just label created?

I'm still just at the label created stage with UPS. There are definite delays because when Chase would overnight a card, by this time there would have been movement in the system.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 73 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I'm still just at the label created stage with UPS. There are definite delays because when Chase would overnight a card, by this time there would have been movement in the system.

Same. I have no movement in my tracking either but the promise date is still tomorrow on the UPS shipping notification " package schedule for delivery tomorrow". Based on experience however, the bright side is i've always gotten UPS overnight delivered on scheduled every time. I don't remember a time they were wrong from just purchasing a lot of stuff online etc, sometimes its just delayed in updating and when you check again later itll be a bunch of scans from earlier than didnt pop up when you first chcked. Well see though...... 

Message 74 of 180
resilient
Established Contributor

UPS, Georgia, processed but no movement. Says delivery for today, but I expect it Saturday now.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 75 of 180
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

I received the initial myups alert a package was coming around 1030 last night. Then at midnight a new alert saying my package cannot be delivered as scheduled.

No further update received. All the ups site says is order processed ready for ups.
Message 76 of 180
resilient
Established Contributor

I got that message at 4 am too.....Saturday delivery hopefully

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 77 of 180
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Yep, same message here. Looks like Amex just wasn't ready for the volume of requests since popular points websites had articles on how to request your replacement card with overnight service.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 78 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah same delayed....hoping for tomorrow now. 

Message 79 of 180
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I hate to be the first one to mention it, but delivery through FedEx or UPS tomorrow is highly unlikely.  There is a steep surcharge for Saturday delivery with both carriers, and I doubt AmEx is going to absorb that.  Hoping they get them out today and are delivered on Monday.  Or maybe we've got it all wrong, and what really happened is that the card weighs 5 times as much as the Ritz-Carlton card, all of those envelopes exceeded the weight limit of the trucks?  Other than the front/back pics of a sample card, I haven't heard anything about weight yet.

Message 80 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.