Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

Some people on reddit said they have received their cards.  They had ordered within 5 minutes of midnight.  FYI, they said it weighs 18 grams (Ritz is about 28 and CSR is about 14).

Message 91 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I called in around 12:20AM on the 30th to request my new card. I spoke with a CSR a few minutes ago and they stated that my card has already shipped and is still expected to arrive this evening via Fedex. For reference, I'm in Denver. 

So it looks like Amex is sending some of them out. 

And user NORB. Smiley Happy

Yes, Reddit says some are getting their cards, predominately those who ordered at 12:01 am and FedEx delieveries.  UPS is on hold.Smiley Mad  SOME have also noted they received 2-3K MR for an inconvience by calling in.  BIG YMMV on that.

Either way, REMEMBER TO USE YOUR UBER CREDIT TODAY!

Message 92 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

My account shows a message that my card has been delayed. UPS. It says I will get a tracking number when it ships. Bummer!

Message 93 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My account shows a message that my card has been delayed. UPS. It says I will get a tracking number when it ships. Bummer!

I just logged in.. Bummer.. Same here..

Got the same notice..

Its only 6 PM in the East Coast.. Still hoping it will arrive.

Message 94 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got on chat and they said it will take up to 5 days. I asked for clarification and they said 5 days not business days and they were hoping for the short end. We shall see. I tried to hint that it was an inconvenience to see if they would offer points but I was disconnected after a scripted response that had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I've noticed that the phone service is amazing and the chat not so much.

Message 95 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got on chat and they said it will take up to 5 days. I asked for clarification and they said 5 days not business days and they were hoping for the short end. We shall see. I tried to hint that it was an inconvenience to see if they would offer points but I was disconnected after a scripted response that had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I've noticed that the phone service is amazing and the chat not so much.

I will call tomorrow if I doesn't come today.. Since the rep I spoke to told me to call them anyways if I did not receive the card today.

Message 96 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well scratch that!!! They gave me the incorrect information the first time around and now it is delayed by five days! I had to make three calls just to get this information to ensure it wouldn't arrive while I am out of town and get stolen. NOT impressed AMEX. 

Message 97 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

I literally just had the same conversation with AMEX. Not impressed either. I feel like we've all been blinded by the metal card and AMEX still just doesn't get it. I had planned on closing this card before and I need to stick with that. 

Message 98 of 180
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Your Platinum Card delivery has been delayed from the date shown online. When your replacement card ships you will be provided with a tracking number. Please refer to the date associated with that tracking number for delivery timing.

Just logged in and that was in the grey bar at the top where they are usually trying to get me to apply for a BizPlat.

Message 99 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well scratch that!!! They gave me the incorrect information the first time around and now it is delayed by five days! I had to make three calls just to get this information to ensure it wouldn't arrive while I am out of town and get stolen. NOT impressed AMEX. 

You should call and tell them that.. You might get compensated for bonus MR points.

Message 100 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.