cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And people said income has nothing to do with credit. My frined doubled his income.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: And people said income has nothing to do with credit. My frined doubled his income.

The only part that bugs me is when he calls me begging for money.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-02-2008 08:46 PM
Message 11 of 15
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: And people said income has nothing to do with credit. My frined doubled his income.

ilovepizza wrote:
The only part that bugs me is when he calls me begging for money.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-02-2008 08:46 PM

Stay tough.  Like so many of us, it looks like he's going to have to learn the hard way!

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 12 of 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

He gets a little buzz from this spending.  I'd recommend a 12 step program for that, lol!

We ALL enjoy treating ourselves, but this guy is overboard!  Doesn't he get that these o/d cost about $35 EACH?  Late Payments are $29-$39 EACH.  He must enjoy working free hours every week.

He's headed toward bk and doesn't even know it...or care.

Message 13 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Sounds like my old roommate from years ago. He would come home with all kinds of garbage, for which he had no use. Then, he would take it back the following week. He would get a high off of shopping...period.

One time, this nut came home with a rifle. That was the end of it. He was as blind as a bat and couldn't shoot a rifle if his life depended on it (and it would have, had he kept that rifle around). He bought it because it was on sale. It drove my other roommate and I crazy. It is truly an addiction.

I call it a "shopping demon".

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
demi
Established Contributor

My best friend is a total shopper, she has gone to Mall of America 3 times now for vacation, shopped for 4 or 5 days the entire time. But, she is a good shopper, shops around, doesn't buy anything she doesn't need, no junk. Her sister told her one time she had a "shopping disorder" was totally serious (like her dingbat sister should be giving advice).

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.