creditconcept

Another Video for you all

Jk I love my IT card, best one I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSXk27O9l8U
Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

Re: Another Video for you all

:smileylol:......his first and last date...lol

FICO® EQ 784 (as of today) - TU 771 (07/25) * Fako EX 799 (07/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Bronze Spade Garden Club member *
Established Contributor
eddie84

LOL  I wonder if Amex made that vid. :smileyvery-happy:  Btw, that vid is over 2 years old...  I'm sure things have changed since then. :smileytongue:

8/16/14 EQ 724 | AmEx Platinum NPSL | Discover it $11k | BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $7k | Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage WMC $10k | Barclaycard Arrival+ WMC $9.7k | Jared/Kay $5.1k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5k | BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $5k | DFS $5k | PayPal SC $5k | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4.7k | BofA Better Balance Rewards MC $7k | Chase Freedom Visa $4k | Zales $5k | US Bank Visa Platinum $3k | Bloomingdale's $3k | Amex Hilton HHonors $2k | Macy's $1.2k | Amex Delta SkyMiles $1k | Chase Amazon $800
Established Member
JCreazy

My father always gives the waitress a hard time (jokingly) if a resaurant doesn't take discover.

Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

JCreazy wrote:

My father always gives the waitress a hard time (jokingly) if a resaurant doesn't take discover.

...I am on a similar mission in Europe when there is no logo for DinersClub I always hand over Discover and then the card gets turned around with the commend "Sorry but we cannot accept that card whatever this is" .. and my reply is always...TRY IT .. and it is amazing and amusing  how many times the card get actually processed anyway.... my reply is then ..now you know that you can accept Discover ..lol... of course I always have a back up with Visa or Mastercard :smileyhappy: and had to use them just as frequently because Discover did really  not work.

FICO® EQ 784 (as of today) - TU 771 (07/25) * Fako EX 799 (07/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Bronze Spade Garden Club member *

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+