lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Video for you all

Smiley LOL......his first and last date...lol

Message 2 of 5
eddie84
Valued Contributor

LOL  I wonder if Amex made that vid. Smiley Very Happy  Btw, that vid is over 2 years old...  I'm sure things have changed since then. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 5
JCreazy
Established Member

My father always gives the waitress a hard time (jokingly) if a resaurant doesn't take discover.

Message 4 of 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@JCreazy wrote:

My father always gives the waitress a hard time (jokingly) if a resaurant doesn't take discover.

...I am on a similar mission in Europe when there is no logo for DinersClub I always hand over Discover and then the card gets turned around with the commend "Sorry but we cannot accept that card whatever this is" .. and my reply is always...TRY IT .. and it is amazing and amusing  how many times the card get actually processed anyway.... my reply is then ..now you know that you can accept Discover ..lol... of course I always have a back up with Visa or Mastercard Smiley Happy and had to use them just as frequently because Discover did really  not work.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.