Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any LOST fans?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any LOST fans?

I am a huge LOST fan.  DH and I have watched all of the episodes since the beginning.  

Looking forward to the new season...
Message 11 of 16
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

@Tons_of_Debt wrote:
I had never watched LOST until a few weeks ago, but I am hooked! I watch on ABC.com (I don't have a TV) and usually watch an episode or two a night... (two episodes away from season 2 finale).
I feel like I should slow down my watching pace so as to prolong the entertainment but I just don't want to!!!

Because of graduate school, I didn't watch Lost when it first aired but we had good friends that absolutely loved it. So, after its first year, we started getting the DVD's from Netflix. We watched the whole 1st season in about 2 weeks and were so totally hooked.

BUT then watching the regular season, not just going to the next episode on the disc or waiting a day or two for the next disc, was torture. And, I love watching the discs because of the subtitles (can't get those online) so I can make sure I get all of the dialogue (though I still don't know what's going on half the time!). So, I've reluctantly kept up with the show in the wait a week, two weeks, three weeks, months format since then but I may hold out this time around. I know it risks hearing something I shouldn't know yet, but intense/suspenseful shows like Lost and 24 really are better when you can take in the whole season over a couple weeks vs. months. JMO, though. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Math_Rocks on 08-23-2008 03:31 PM
Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 12 of 16
FantumGrey
Regular Contributor

Another Lostie here. I've been watching since the very beginning.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love it, love it, love it.
Message 14 of 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Bumping.....

Anyone catch the start of the new season on Wednesday....gonna be an interesting season it appears.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

llecs, 

Just saw your post.  I watched the one hour review and the 2 hour premiere.  The hour review was a waste of time...  I liked the premiere.  This season should be great.  Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.