Did you mean: 

Any Mercedes S-Class owners?

tag
quest208
Frequent Contributor

Any Mercedes S-Class owners?

years 2009-2011

how is the maintenance on the S-Class?

its a beautiful car, yes, i keep hearing people (google) say how awful it is to have to repair the card every so often and its not cheap.  the more i dig the more i hear complaint after complaint about the maintenance.

is there any truth to this from someone who actually owns the vehicle?  im not talking routine maintance like oil changes, but things just not functioning right (radio, lights, heat, AC, trunk, wiring, etc)

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any Mercedes S-Class owners?

Water pumps!  My last Mercedes went through 5 water pumps.  It would overheat every time I had to wait at a red light for any length of time.  Thankfully, I had the full maintenance plan so there was no charge for all those water pumps. But, I won't be buying another Mercedes any time soon. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.