Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any new metal credit cards?

tag
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

Any new metal credit cards?

Any new metal credit cards that are new or coming out soon?

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any new metal credit cards?

Josh- you don't need it Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 34
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Josh- you don't need it Smiley Happy

Every time I visit these forums I want another metal credit card Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshNurse wrote:

There's a few you might not have which you could shoot for lol. Maybe the Palladium, Centurion, or the Visa Black now that they aren't accepting new applications on their site. Start saving up now.

Message 4 of 34
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Why don't you focus on going for cards with the actual benefits you want vs just being metal? Plenty of metal cards may be useless for someone depending on their spend.
Message 5 of 34
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:
Why don't you focus on going for cards with the actual benefits you want vs just being metal? Plenty of metal cards may be useless for someone depending on their spend.

which card gives the best benifits for USPS shipping? In a business i currently have I am spending approximately $2500 - $3000 in shipping fees per month.

Message 6 of 34
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

There's a few you might not have which you could shoot for lol. Maybe the Palladium, Centurion, or the Visa Black now that they aren't accepting new applications on their site. Start saving up now.

$7500 initial fee and $2500 annual fee is not for me Smiley Very Happy

If citi prestige was metal I would have owned one by now.

Message 7 of 34
ksantangelo23
Frequent Contributor

I'd go with a business card for that, then. AMEX SimplyCash offers 3% as a selectable category for shipping, as well as 5% for wireless service/office supplies.

AMEX Hilton Ascend: $55,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve: $30,000 | PNC Points: $17,500 | AMEX BCE (AU): $18,000 | AMEX BCP: $15,000 | US Bank Cash+ $15,000 | AMEX Business Prime: $14,000 | AMEX SimplyCash: $12,000 | Capital One QS: $13,500 | Chase Business Ink: $12,000 | PNC Everyday (AU): $12,000 | JCPenny Store Card: $10,500 | Chase Slate: $9,400 | Capital One QS: $6,500 | (2nd) US Bank Cash+ (2nd): $7,500 | Discover IT: $6,000 | Chase Freedom: $3,500 | Auto Lease: $0/$21,000 | Auto Loan: $0/$18,000 |

TU: 818 EX: 809 EQ: 801

Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshNurse wrote:
which card gives the best benifits for USPS shipping? In a business i currently have I am spending approximately $2500 - $3000 in shipping fees per month.

It's a charge card, but off the top of my head, the Amex Business Enhanced Gold card offers 3x MR points for the category of your choice, and one of them is shipping.

Message 9 of 34
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@ksantangelo23 wrote:

I'd go with a business card for that, then. AMEX SimplyCash offers 3% as a selectable category for shipping, as well as 5% for wireless service/office supplies.

Hi it does show this:

5% Cash back at U.S. office supply stores and on wireless telephone service purchased directly from U.S. service providers.

I will email them if it includes USPS shipping. Wow this would be amazing lol

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.