Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tech/internet experts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any tech/internet experts?

I paid my rent online for the first time after I just downloaded the Yosemite software on my mac (of course it slowed it down).  Well after I hit submit, I got the processing wheel spinning for awhile then it said "gateway time out/error."  I did get an email receipt two minutes later from the property company for payment.  Does that mean it went through? I just don't want to pay twice and overdraft my account.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Re: Any tech/internet experts?

I'm not a techie but if you got a receipt, it probably went through. Why don't you call the rental property management to confirm?

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any tech/internet experts?

@Anonymous wrote:

I paid my rent online for the first time after I just downloaded the Yosemite software on my mac (of course it slowed it down).  Well after I hit submit, I got the processing wheel spinning for awhile then it said "gateway time out/error."  I did get an email receipt two minutes later from the property company for payment.  Does that mean it went through? I just don't want to pay twice and overdraft my account.

It means it wnet through but to be on the safe side, call the property management so that you don't incur any late fees should there be a problem.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.