Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody with a boatload of CC's?

tag
sexy_kitten7
Regular Contributor

Re: Anybody with a boatload of CC's?

I have 20 open accounts. All of the AF ones are on the chopping block (most are waived first year). Some of the big bloggers only have 17 or 20 cards, so I'd like to stay in this range.

Unfortunately, closing accounts doesn't immediately help one's FICO score since they take 10 years to age off. Remember to consolidate the CL of these accounts whenever possible!

Quicksilver MC / Amazon.com / Better Balance Rewards Visa / Freedom / Dividend / Quicksilver Visa / Cash+ / Thank You Preferred / Blue Cash Everyday / Better Balance Rewards MC / BankAmericard HRC Cash Rewards / It / Arrival / FlexPerks / Platinum AAdvantage / MileagePlus Explorer / LifeMiles
Message 11 of 13
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

By far, I think Ron1 has everyone beat,  I'm sure his active TLs are anywhere from 120~200 (just my wild guess).  The forum's veterans can testify that Ron has the most cards, over 100. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 12 of 13
Josh2942
Established Contributor

My FICO's are entering the mid 700s and these card providers except AMEX aren't playing ball with the CLIs. I love having the protection of a 10,000 dollar hard limit with both the green and gold cards but I rather have that as a revolving TL
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.