cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have a GREAT tool they are using to keep up with cc due dates and bill cut dates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BillTracker.  An iPhone app that tracks bills, due dates...

BillTracker.  An iPhone app that tracks bills, due dates and amounts and itemizes how much you owe in a particular month.  I also use Mint.com to track spending and debt. 

Message 11 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone have a GREAT tool they are using to keep up with cc due dates and bill cut dates?

Mint Bills rocks! Has been a lifesaver for me! Also keeps tracks of apr, limit changes and transaction history.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have a GREAT tool they are using to keep up with cc due dates and bill cut dates?

I have 5 CC, for 3 of them the due date is 14th the other 2 is on the 1st of the month. I just pay all of them on the 10th of each month. I call it my bill day, I pay everything from my cell phone, health, car insurance and you guested it credit cards. You can always call your CC companys and asked them to move your due date.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still using Quicken. Tried to convert wife to Mint, but she's too stubborn to learn a new way. Probably once Intuit starts phasing out Quicken in favor of Mint, I'll be able to convince her. Until then, Quicken does a great job for us.

Message 14 of 15
driftless
Valued Contributor

Yes, having 4 or few cards, all or most in the same ecosystem.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.