cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have experience w/ a Saatva mattress???

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Anyone have experience w/ a Saatva mattress???

So, I need a new mattress desperately. Have been readng about the Saatva mattesses, and the all reviews are "wonderful", which makes me leary. Have seen some terrible reviews on the Consumer Reports site, and Consumer Reports grades it "average". 

Have also heard that the company pays some people for their "awesome" reviews....hear say. 

Anyway....is there anyone here that has this mattress, or know of anyone that does, and if, thoughts???   Thanks Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LadyCupcakes
Established Member

Re: Anyone have experience w/ a Saatva mattress???

Have't seen much on that.  I always see adds for the Purple mattress and they get some really good reviews.   Even saw a couple YouTube video of people recreating the egg test (which passed each time).   sleeplikethedead.com is a great mattress review site. They have multiple categories for selection (short/tall, big folks/not so big folks, even ranks on uh.. other nightly activities ).  

I bought a Sleep Innovations foam mattress off Amazon last year under $600 for king and it's been great so far.  

BK Ch7 Filed 3/24/2023 ; Est Discharge Date: 6/23/2023
FICO Scores as of 4/19/2023: EX-559, TU-459, EQ-487

FICO Scores as of 6/17/2023: EX-573, TU-551, EQ-615
Car loan with a 5.9% APR reaffirmed
Burned Cap1, Citi, Amex, Synch, Commenity, BOA, Mercury, Discover, Upstart.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

So, I need a new mattress desperately. Have been readng about the Saatva mattesses, and the all reviews are "wonderful", which makes me leary. Have seen some terrible reviews on the Consumer Reports site, and Consumer Reports grades it "average". 

Have also heard that the company pays some people for their "awesome" reviews....hear say. 

Anyway....is there anyone here that has this mattress, or know of anyone that does, and if, thoughts???   Thanks Smiley Wink

Pizza, I have one and love it.  The mattress and the company are great.  From another site I frequent I know a lot of people that have purchased one and they love it as well.  However they did pay me to post this Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Pizza, I have one and love it.  The mattress and the company are great.  From another site I frequent I know a lot of people that have purchased one and they love it as well.  However they did pay me to post this Smiley Tongue

small world, lol..Thanks IrishSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

small world, lol..Thanks IrishSmiley Happy

Anytime,.  Don't forget my offer Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
kberly69
Frequent Contributor

I just bought a mattress after a lot of searching. I wasn't so sure about the foam/gel bed in a bag things but decided to give it a try. I went with one from Overstock called Slumber Solutions- the 14" King size was only a little over $500 and had great reviews. I was going to go for a more expensive one and started to think- do I really care what brand it is? Are there really that many ways to make foam and gel that would render one that much better than another? Does it really matter if the cover is prettier on the more expensive ones? And, at $500, if I have to replace it sooner than a $1-$1.5K model, I'm still probably ahead.

Someone on the site actually said they bought and returned a Saatva in exchange for this one and liked it better. Of course, the paid review thing could be at work there too. Anyway, we've only had a few weeks and I am utterly in love. I got the medium firm and it feels perfect. It doesn't suck you in like I feared and the gel keeps it from making you feel too warm. The descritpion says "20 year limited manufacturer warranty" but I'm sure that's full of disclaimers. I'd be THRILLED with 10 years. Free shipping too Smiley Happy

CH7 BK Discharged 10/16
Oct/Nov 2016: EQ 632 TU 532 EX 573
Feb 2017: EQ 695 TU 673 EX 670
March 2017 EQ 702 TU 676 EX 673
April 2017 EX 683 (TU & EQ unknown)
May 2017 EQ 695 TU 685 EX 693
Feb 2018 EQ 704 TU 687 EX 694

9/24/20: 4 years from discharge FICO 8: EQ 751 EX 765 TU 766 FICO 9 EQ 814 EX 804 TU 821
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.