Did you mean: 

Anyone in Tampa Bay area? (tampa credit group?) lol

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Anyone in Tampa Bay area? (tampa credit group?) lol

Just curious Smiley Wink

edit: added 

anyways let me know if you guys want to meet up sometime for dinner and just chat about experiences or something LOL we could potentially help a lot of people if we network properly. I'm getting a credit consultant certified just so I have something I can use , I intend to go to some schools and volunteer if they let me educate high school students a crash course on how credit works and why it's important.

If we need to get this country out of debt we need to encourage proper credit usage so we can keep the future generation out of debt. There's a great Korean BBQ restaurant Off W Hillsborough Ave. I love we can meet up whenever if anyone's interested. If you've never had Korean BBQ it's amazing.... if your a meat lover you'll be happy. 

We could potentially help people with new experiences like buying a house, experiences with companies and financing, hidden fees, or we could even help piggy back eachother if we need. Just a lot of things. There's always little tips and tricks a lot of people on the boards never discuss, so it's just fun to meet new people, especially onces focused and dedicated and serious about important things in life like credit. It would also be educational for friends and family who are not come so they can understand how important things are as some friends or family wouldn't listen to you but might listen if a whole group was talking about it. Helps gets the point across how much you could save in your life if you kept a good credit history =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
afjock21
Valued Member

Re: Anyone in Tampa Bay area?

I just looked here to see what it is you're up to LOL

Message 2 of 18
gsxrgirl

Yes, representing the 813!!

Message 3 of 18
ricefed
Contributor

I wish I still lived in Florida Smiley Sad
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500
Message 4 of 18
jausanka
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for this very informative and helpful credit card related post.

Message 5 of 18
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Born and raised in the 727 Smiley Happy

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 6 of 18
jm00ser
Regular Contributor

813 as well...

In full gardening/ debt annihilation mode! (4/15/13)
Notre Dame FCU Visa 0/2k (8/04); CapOne Best Buy 800/1.5k (7\06)
Citi Thank You World MC 4800/9.7k (1/11); Amex Zync NPSL (9/11)
Chase Freedom Visa 1600/3.8k (9/11); Chase Southwest RR Premier Visa Signature 4300/10.7k (6/12); Discover It 0/3k (7/12)
EQ: 751 (4/1/13) EX: 742 (4/8/13) TU: 732 (4/8/13)
Message 7 of 18
distantarray
Established Contributor

jausanka wrote:

Thank you for this very informative and helpful credit card related post.

lol hey it's not bad to know people who are serious about their credit Smiley Wink   

and if we find eachother locally we can help eachother in a lot of ways with credit =)

anyways I have pretty good experience in helping people raise their scores if anyone need advice specially locally let me know, and I'm thinking if anyone needs a piggyback or vice versa we could help once we get to know eachother  so it could end up to be very credit related =)

Anyways I'm in 941 area little south of Tampa if anyone needs help dealing with creditors or etc let me know, i helped fix about 15 people's credit so far, and it's a hobby for me so I don't charge I just give advice, if it works out just buy me dinner or a round of drinks lol! It's a good hobby and it keeps me busy from doing stupid things like wasting money outside Smiley Happy

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 18
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

yep 813 as well. 2 years now Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18
jsucool76
Super Contributor

The new face of MyFico....FICOMatch.com

We use our special scoring algorithm to match people together for long relationships based on a FICO score. 

Smiley Tongue 

I'm 352, - Gville, GO GATORS! 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.