Anyone play Mafia World

If so Can I add you to my mafia send private message
2wheel
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone play Mafia World

There's a couple of folks on my friends list who I think are addicted to that game. 24/7.
Message 2 of 7
Established Contributor

Help me out if you will...I am not a "gamer".

Is this game as addicting as World Of War Craft seems to be for my 16 year old son?Smiley Sad

Is this a new game?

Message Edited by plasticman on 09-17-2009 09:02 PM
Message 3 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

It is an application via social networking sites like Facebook. I've never played it but I suppose it's like WOW. I think it has been around for a couple of years. Maybe someone can chime in, but I thought I saw it on MySpace before Facebook.
Message 4 of 7
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Its pretty fun to play a little in my down time. I dont think its very addicting tho.

Now if MyFico came out with a game where you had to start from 300 and reach 850 now that would be addicting.. Have levels 1-5- Starting credit cards you start out with household bank and try to work your way up to American express Black.

Earn rewards like a PFD, Goodwill letters. Have options like hang phone up on collection people... I could go forever on this

Message Edited by 2wheel on 09-18-2009 09:11 PM
Message Edited by 2wheel on 09-18-2009 09:13 PM
2wheel
Message 5 of 7
Established Contributor

Thanks for the feedback llecs and 2wheel.Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Farmville also seems to be very popular on Facebook.  As for the World of Warcraft game, it's not only 16 year olds who are addicted to it, some 31 year olds are too Man Very Happy
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.