cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone upgrading to the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus???

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Anyone upgrading to the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus???

I feel like no one is talking about needing to get a new iphone this year. I of course always want a new iphone once they are released but used to be on a family plan with my parents and had no control over anything, therefore i went solo a while back lol.

My iPhone 6sPlus is in mint condition but I like the allure of the 7plus, and I am thinking that matte black color is amazing. I usually only go with the silver/white iphones, but that matte black is amazing and I kinda like the shiny black too but it reminds me a lil bit of iphone 5c coloring, yuck.

So I am torn, matte/shiny, keep exisitng or upgrade. Either way ill make up my mind and since no one is forcing me I can even wait till I see them in person before getting it, but i am playing on my patience. Anyone else gearing up?

Sprint is definitely letting me know I can do it! lol

2323.jpg

dfghdfghb.jpg

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone upgrading to the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus???

I had said I wasn't going to, until yesterday when the camera on the 7plus was confirmed to be as good as I'd hoped the camera to be on the 6s. That did it for me, I'll be pre-ordering.

Message 2 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I upgrade every time the number changes (iphone 6 to iPhone 7) but not when they add a letter (iPhone 6 to iPhone 6s).

Message 3 of 42
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

I got up early to order the phone, and the page kept giving me the come back soon message until around 3:10am EST. by then the date for the Jet Black 7+ was already shipping in October. I did put in my order anyways so lets see if they can produce more faster.
Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 4 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am staying on my 6+ until next years phone comes out.  That is the one that will be a bit of a game changer.

Message 5 of 42
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

I pre-ordered my matte black 7plus 128GB this morning. I currently have the regular space grey 6plus 64GB which is excellent condition. I'll sell my old one to help pay for the new one like I always do.

I usually don't upgrade on the in between years and last year was no different. I heard the jet black scratches easily so I avoided that and I actually like the matte finish better anyway.

Now to make sure everything is backed up to get ready to switch. That's the part I dislike about the upgrades.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 6 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

no headphone jack, not for me...  Android forever.

Edit:  just checked my email, big red is pushing them today too:

Message 7 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im going to upgrade to the 7 plus from the 6 Plus but also switching from AT&T to Verizon and they have the new iphone each year program.  If they didnt Id just wait for the 8 Plus because that's when the major changes are coming.

Message 8 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am keeping my 6 plus for now... Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am waiting for the new phone next year.

Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.