cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone using after holiday sales to reach yearly spend on your cards/ Mailing of store rewards ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone using after holiday sales to reach yearly spend on your cards/ Mailing of store rewards ?

The after holiday sales always get me! Especially when AE was offering double points...

I know most of you all strive to reach the platinum/silver/MVC levels on your store cards for the optimized savings well at least I would!

Thankfully I already reach MVC for this year at Kohl's and met the monthly spending bonus on my Marvel Card!

Just for fun what items are you most excited about that are going to be in the big sales?

Just an off topic question how long does it usually take for you all to get your rewards cards for meeting spend on your store cards? Specifically American Eagle? I have been waiting for my 10$ to come since the 9th... Then I am also expecting the $10 bonus for buying in November and then the $10 bonus for buying in December...

Hope you all are enjoying your holidays!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.