EmilyHeather

Apple Barclay denied.

Hi so i just applied online for the Barclay card financing and got denied. Here's my info
I'm a college student, make $12,000. Have a cap 1 journey (500 CL) and Amazon Store card (700). Both had balances that I just paid down to $90 each. I just paid them down today I know they take a day to post then a month or so to reflect on your. Score. I pulled my transU as that's the one I think Barclay pulls and it was 622 Saturday and today it was 650. I was looking to make a 2000 puchase. It's late so I can't call recon tomorrow.. Any advice? Think ill get approved with recon? Help!
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Apple Barclay denied.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+