Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple promotion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple promotion

Fellow MyFico'ers:

I am a student who gill be taking classes this coming fall. I recently purchased a new Macbook Pro (which thank the fico gods for credit cards that thing is expeeeensive). I just learned that Apple has a promotion in which if you buy a mac product, you get a free set of BEATS headphones, they have 3 different ones ranging from $149 to $300. Even if you purchased a mac product within the last 2 weeks, you can go to the store with the box and receipt and they will give you the beats since technically you could return the computer anyways if you bought it within 2 weeks.

I hope some of you are able to take advantage of this, or if you were planning on buying a mac anyways, maybe now is the time? Mind you, this offer is only available to students, faculty, or staff of educational institutions I believe. 

https://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop

apple.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple promotion

Shoot! I just picked up a new MacBook Pro 15 last month!!!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Schwartzinator wrote:

Shoot! I just picked up a new MacBook Pro 15 last month!!!

Mine too! Go to the store with the box and receipt and ask to speak to a manager. Mine was past the 2 weeks as well, and they still honored the offer. I said that I asked the salesperson for any offers or anything available for students and she didnt mention anything, otherwise I would have waited until this month to buy the computer. The lady said they would make an exception and I walked outta there with a brand spanking new set of wireless beats that cost $300 for freeeee. wooooooooooooot.

Best of luck! keep us updated.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.