Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appreciation...

tag
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

Appreciation...

This post may seem a bit corny or maybe even borderline sappy, but maybe you'll see through that and get what I'm really trying to put down in words.

First off I'm quite new here compared to most of you. On 4/26/17 I registered to participate on this board after a few days of lurking in the shadows anonomously. I did so in the hope of offering my experiences, humor (my wife thinks I'm funny) and personal insight to help others like me who try and better themselves in the credit world.

Each day I read the many trials, successes, frustrations, secrets and failures that people share here and each day I learn more.

To all of you who post here I thank you. 

The wisdom that everyone freely shares and the patience that would make Job give up (yes I'm looking at you CreditGuyInDixie..) allows anyone who visits this site to better their lives without paying a cent. The mods and regulars are consistant in their effort to allow people of all levels of credit ask any question without being berated or shamed.

I appreciate this place and all who frequent it. Not looking for kudos... just wanting to gives kudos to all of you. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Appreciation...

Excellent Post Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Appreciation...

Only seeing this just now.  Really grateful for that kind shout out.  Really made my day.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.