Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps to manage your cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apps to manage your cards

I've used Wallaby, Mint, and TPG.. I love Wallaby except that it's missing a couple less popular cards. Anyone have anything they use that works well?

I'd like to track spending and rewards to A) ensure Im using the right card for each category, B) see a visual of where my money is going to help budget and trim excess spending and C) see my statement dates, due dates, and amount owed all in one place.

Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Re: Apps to manage your cards

mint is def my fav. 

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Prism to track my bills if you're interested in an app like that. I can easily see what upcoming bills I have, total credit to cash ratio, etc. I have a spreadsheet I use to track spending over each card but the app does an excellent job keeping me up to date day to day on my bills and credit used.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should add Mint is a great budgeting app and I find TPG better than Wallaby.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

trying out TPG now, but it won't let me link Sallie Mae or Arrival+. If I choose Barclays, no cards come up. if I choose Sallie Mae, the SM card comes up but I can't link it, and Arrival+ doesn't show up at all.

Message 5 of 8
Tazman81
Established Contributor

I use Quicken. The desktop app along with the mobile app. I know that it's different than mint where you are manually entering information, but after my BK years ago, I made it my business to know where every penny was and this kept me 100% engaged in my finances, so instead by it. Well, that and my budget spreadsheet.

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is how I do it.  Old school. I have this form typed up on my computer in a word document.  I go up to the clubhouse occassionally and print a dozen or so copies.  I keep a paper copy of my spends and use a calculator to add a recent purchase onto what I already owe.  Always add the total so far at the bottom.  I always check my credit card accounts the night before I pay to make sure my numbers are correct. 

Blispay Visa:
Chase Freedom:
Chase Sapphire Preferred:
Citi Double Cash:
Citi Simplicity:
EBates Visa:
Lowes:
Sam's Club MC:
Sportsman's Guide Visa:
Total Rewards Visa:

Total:

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently using Award Wallet and Mint

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.