Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Crown Jewelers Products For Real?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are Crown Jewelers Products For Real?

Does anyone know if Crown Jewelers products are worth the money?  Has anyone ever had their products appraised?.

Belver

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are Crown Jewelers Products For Real?

You don't mention it, but as this is the credit forum, I assume you are interested in their credit card? Last I heard, their credit card doesn't report to any of the CRAs anymore, so it's of no use to credit rebuilding.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Igot their cad about two years ago.  Totally forgot about it until a few days ago when they sent me an email about a sale they had.  I did not know they no longer reported to the CRA's.  Thanks so much for letting me know that.  Take care.

Belver

Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Seems like this post has wandered around a bit! Smiley Very Happy

If I read it right, OP was asking if the stuff that you buy from CJ is any good.

I've never had any, but from what I've read in the past, their merchandise is as lame as the card. Smiley Wink Of course, there are probably random earrings and whatever that are OK.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.