cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are gas prices starting to go crazy where you are?

tag
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Are gas prices starting to go crazy where you are?

@Anonymous wrote:

No changes in mid FL yet.  I have to put in premium and it's still sitting at just over 3.00.

^^^I am just south of you - I'm in West Palm Beach area and regular unleaded is $2.89 or if I go 5 min west $2.99/gal for regular unleaded. More for premium naturally. Smiley Frustrated  Thank goodness we aren't in California!

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the data points. I guess it's just CA that's jumping due to summer blend. 

Also, crazy how many of you are in FL. It seems like 40% of us are from FL, 40% are from CA, and the other 20% is from somewhere else. 

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely gonna get some gas cards with my rewards from Chase and Discover and stick them away for my Cali trip next year. Looks like I'm gonna need it.
Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in SW FL!
Message 24 of 29
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Orlando, FL to be exact where mom and brother live. Imy still in NY cause of my job Smiley Sad

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 25 of 29
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Nope no jumps.  Everywheres been within 20 cents of 3 dollars for awhile.  (Depending how close to a freeway or downtown you are, those are more the 3.20 range, normal around town is about 3.04.  (Chevron, 76, shell, astro, local no name on building place, fred meyer, safeway and some others)

I usually buy it at 2.96 to 3.03 this past week.

About 2 months ago it jumped 30-50 cents in a week then gradually went back down to about 3 dollars.  (Highest I saw was 3.67)

We do have the prices seperate, cards are always 10 cents more a gallon.  (Same price as buying the premium sometimes)

*edit* Oregon

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shell is the most expensive where I live.
Message 27 of 29
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I live in SoCal and gas ranges from $4 - $4.50 for reg.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the Motor City (Detroit) and I have noticed at least a .80c-$1 increase in the last year or so.

Used to pay just over $2 per gallon and now I am paying like $3.

I used to live in England though, where it would be more like $8-9 a gallon so I still think gas is cheap here Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.