Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are myFICO accounts private?

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Are myFICO accounts private?

I know when I checked early this morning it had the correct time and date.  But again when I was actually about to log in, it showed I had already logged into today.  I changed my password just in case it's something on my end.  Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
Message Edited by DI on 01-16-2010 09:33 PM
Message 11 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@DI wrote:
I know when I checked early this morning it had the correct time and date.  But again when I was actually about to log in, it showed I had already logged into today.  I changed my password just in case it's something on my end.  Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
Message Edited by DI on 01-16-2010 09:33 PM

Probably. Smiley Very Happy

Just joking. None of us can be too careful when it comes to internet security.

Message 12 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

But yes, your account is private. None of the moderators can log on as you. We don't have that access. (And we're pretty dang glad that we don't.)

If you are having problems and call CS for help, I suppose that there might be some situation where they might check something on a report and it would change your log-in info. Other than that, I can't think of how someone might have logged on as you.

I hate to go to my default guess, but this might be a Lithium hiccup.

Thanks for letting us know about it! The forums (and myFICO) really do take security very seriously.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
But yes, your account is private. None of the moderators can log on as you. We don't have that access. (And we're pretty dang glad that we don't.)

If you are having problems and call CS for help, I suppose that there might be some situation where they might check something on a report and it would change your log-in info. Other than that, I can't think of how someone might have logged on as you.

I hate to go to my default guess, but this might be a Lithium hiccup.

Thanks for letting us know about it! The forums (and myFICO) really do take security very seriously.

Hey hauling!!!!

I haven't seen you online for awhile. It's good to have you back. I always enjoy your contributions.

Message 14 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

lol --I was gone for five whole days, taking some R&R. I took my laptop (gotta check those accounts daily, you know), but I managed to stay off the forums for once.

I had 763 unread (by me) posts on the CC board alone when I got back late last night. Smiley Tongue

I always enjoy your contributions, too. If nothing else, I can read your posts without my reading glasses! Smiley Very Happy (Seriously, you have great posts.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
lol --I was gone for five whole days, taking some R&R. I took my laptop (gotta check those accounts daily, you know), but I managed to stay off the forums for once.

I had 763 unread (by me) posts on the CC board alone when I got back late last night. Smiley Tongue

I always enjoy your contributions, too. If nothing else, I can read your posts without my reading glasses! Smiley Very Happy (Seriously, you have great posts.)

I make those fonts a little bigger so these eyes of mine can read what I write. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.