Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked stranger to see their credit card, lol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Asked stranger to see their credit card, lol

I'd definitely scream and run away if you asked to touch/hold my card. Smiley Surprised
That's so weird.

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive has multiple people ask to see my Ritz Carlton card because of It’s looks and weight.  I let them usually.  No biggie to me.

Message 12 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Really the only card I ever got weird looks/comments with was the Ritz when the server/bartender took the card otherwise life as normal with my other card.. Wish they enhanced the perks on the Ritz to justify me having it back as I miss it as no other card is really like it.

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

The back and forth is awesome. :-)
Message 14 of 24
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
So I have an itch to get the Amex BCP and today a random stranger paid with one. I of course saw it and before he put it away randomly asked if I could see it. He said sure and let me have it. Yes, I am strange. Yes, he thought I was weird by the end of it. But I held my first Amex in my hand and it is the universe telling me to get it, hahaha

HEY THAT WAS ME!! 

Ha magine that! 😂😂

Message 15 of 24
trusty
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
So I have an itch to get the Amex BCP and today a random stranger paid with one. I of course saw it and before he put it away randomly asked if I could see it. He said sure and let me have it. Yes, I am strange. Yes, he thought I was weird by the end of it. But I held my first Amex in my hand and it is the universe telling me to get it, hahaha

Well, at least now that random stranger gets to know what it's like to be in with Amex.

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the lime green Discover and people always say how cool it looks. One lady asked if she could hold it. I said yes just don't turn it over where the account number is.

I honestly thought she was going to make out with it.
Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I personalized my Cap1 CC with a picture of my 1955 Thunderbird parked in front of the Motown Museum (for you young people, Google Motown Sound). A lot of cashiers, bar tenders, and waitresses are impressed and comment on the picture.

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree my ritz card is by far the best card for the WOW factor.
I just hope that the Ritz card gets better after the new Marriott cards come out.
Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL this is too funny. Yes, I "laughed out loud"
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.