Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
Transmogrifying_Bee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Avatars?

@Transmogrifying_Bee wrote:

A few QUESTIONS, please:

1.  At what Member RANK does one earn the ability to create one's own avatar?  I thought I read somewhere it is at the "Frequent Contributor" ranking.  Any comments?

2.  Approximately how many POSTS are required to reach this ranking category (Question #1, above).  I realize this question might be difficult to answer, given the other criteria (besides number of posts) that are used to determine Member Rankings.

Thanks!

WOW!  What timing!  One day after I posted these two questions, I hit my 250th post and got moved up to the Member Ranking of "Established Contributor!"  Again, I realize that other criteria comes into play, but looks like I made the cut.  Plus I'm now allowed to attach my own Avatar.  THANKS to the "powers that be" of the myFICO® Forums Team!

FICO Score 8: EQ 823 EX 817 TU 825 **** VantageScore 4.0: 825 **** VantageScore 3.0: EQ 823 EX 826 TU 825
TOTAL CL (6 cards): $141.0K **** INQUIRIES 2 yrs (1 yr): EQ 0(1) EX 0(0) TU 0(0) **** UTILIZ: 1 % **** GOAL: FICO Score 8: 840+
r>>
Amex BCE 30K || NASA FCU Rewards Visa 30K || Chase Sapphire Visa Signature 21.5K || PayPal Extras MC 20K
CITI Diamond Preferred MC 25.0K || Discover it 14.5K **** CLOSED 7 cards **** GARDENING since 9-26-2014
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.