cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back from Prague and Dublin - My poor, poor score!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back from Prague and Dublin - My poor, poor score!

Well, the wife, kid, and myself are stationed in Spain and went back to the states for a couple of weeks.  We spent a fortune on tickets and shopping, shows, etc.  We were back for a few days then took another trip to Dublin and Prague.  My score went ploop!  It was an awesome trip though and I plan to pay off my debt in the next couple of weeks and hopefully get it back to where it was.  What a great trip!   Just thought I'd share that.  I'm going to try posting a few pics to see if that works.  Smiley Happy

**Edit** I'm at work and can't post pics here but I will try when I have time at home.

Message Edited by usafjay on 05-01-2008 06:11 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Back from Prague and Dublin - My poor, poor score!

Glad you had a great time, and can't wait to see the pics! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Dublin - the River Liffey and the beer made from that filthy water in the biggest beer fermentation vat in the world  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doh!  I forgot to post the pics when I was home and now I'm at work again.  Smiley Surprised  I promise I will try once again when I am not at work.  Did you tour the Guiness factory?  We didn't get a chance but we had a Guiness just to say we had a Guiness.  It wasn't too bad.  I prefer the Czech beer.  Pilsner Urquell (Sp?) was quite good!  We also saw Maldahide (Sp?) castle, the church that Bram Stoker was married in, Stephen's Greens, and some other cool sites.  Great time!

Also, all cards are paid in full.  Just need that FICO to get back up there!  Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.