Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Habbit!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad Habbit!

So for the most part I am very controlled. If I had to say there is one thing that I just can not help myself with........ that would be buying cars. I am 33 years old and to date I have had 14 cars. I was doing good the past 2.5 years, I have had the same car. All of the sudden I decided yesterday that I want a new car, so I started looking online for what I wanted.

I decided that I wanted something that I have not had yet. I have been through Nissan, Ford, Chevy, Infinity, Mercedes, Porsche and Lexus. Well I finally decided. Tomorrow I sign for my newest card and I chose a Maserati. I do not know why I do not seem to keep cars very long but oh well.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Re: Bad Habbit!

Well in a year or two when you get tired of the Maserati, I will happily take it off your hands! 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 2 of 17
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So for the most part I am very controlled. If I had to say there is one thing that I just can not help myself with........ that would be buying cars. I am 33 years old and to date I have had 14 cars. I was doing good the past 2.5 years, I have had the same car. All of the sudden I decided yesterday that I want a new car, so I started looking online for what I wanted.

I decided that I wanted something that I have not had yet. I have been through Nissan, Ford, Chevy, Infinity, Mercedes, Porsche and Lexus. Well I finally decided. Tomorrow I sign for my newest card and I chose a Maserati. I do not know why I do not seem to keep cars very long but oh well.

No love for Tesla eh?

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 3 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Get a Mini Cooper S

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 17
percy81
Frequent Contributor

Forget Maserati. I'm 33 like you and have had almost the same list of cars as you plus my hubby's corvette I got to drive when he was in a good mood haha. I'm looking forward to the Kia Optima 2016. Patiently. Waiting. Yep. Tick. Tock.
Current: TU 772 EQ 765 EX 760 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: American Express Blue Cash Preferred 34,000/ Citi Simplicity 16,600 / Discover IT 16,500/ Chase freedom 4,800/ Care credit 20,000/ R us MasterCard 7,500/ kohls 2,500/ LensCrafters 2,400 / Citi Double Cash 13,200/ Amazon Visa 7,000
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Callandra wrote:

Well in a year or two when you get tired of the Maserati, I will happily take it off your hands! 

I wish I can give you "kudos" for this post... Made me laugh...Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Callandra wrote:

I wish I can give you "kudos" for this post... Made me laugh...Smiley Very Happy

Thanks. Everytime I think about it, it makes me laugh as well. I just seem to get tired of cars.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scupra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No love for Tesla eh?

Don't get me wrong, I love the tesla. Today when I was at the dealership purchasing the car, I test drove a used Tesla they had on the lot. It is a great car. Might be something I look into as my next one. Knowing me, probably in a year or 2.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went and signed the papers today. So far I really like this car. The body style is excellent and drives great too.

Message 9 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Dude post a pic! We would luv to see it. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.