Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baller4life thank you section

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Baller4life thank you section

I know I know, its cheesy but whatever. Thanks in part to her amazing guidance, I have completely rebuilt my portfolio to over 183K in credit. Many of you on here I have seen giving her props and thanks. So here we are dedicating a post just for her, so now its y'alls turn. Semper Fi

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Baller4life thank you section

Great idea Cameronusmc!!

Thanks a ton baller...I would never have had the guts to apply to PenFed if it wasn't for your knowledge and encouragement. With a file as thin as mine, I may have waited like FOREVER to take the chance. Penfed has been so generous with me and everything you said was EXACTLY the way it worked out.

The time you give to the community is amazing and I thank you lady baller!!

Smiley Happy

Chapter 7: Discharged November 2015
11/15 Fico 8: EQ-585, TU-550, EX- 551
07/16 Fico 8: EQ-703, TU-695, EX- 660
09/16 Post App Spree Fico 8: EQ-675, TU-675, EX-663
Cap One Platinum $2K>$4K, Cap One Quicksilver $3K, Discover $1,600, SPGVisa $4500, Red Roof Inn Siggy Visa $5K, Good Sam/Camping World Visa $1800, Overstock $7K, Lowe's $6K, NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $4600, NFCU CLOC $15K, PenFed Promise Visa $10,500, Evine $1K, CreditOne Visa $600|Total CL: $153K
Garden until September 2018 (I'll be in the pumpkin patch)!

Message 2 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Awwww thank you guys so very much. I really appreciate the luv! I've always done all I could to help as many as I could. Cameron I am truly humbled by your thread. Thank you! 😄
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Awwww thank you guys so very much. I really appreciate the luv! I've always done all I could to help as many as I could. Cameron I am truly humbled by your thread. Thank you! 😄

My pleasure my dear. Semper Fi

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

baller4, you are a truly good person with a good heart in addition to being helpful to many people with their credit questions. Thank you for being you. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

Baller is absolutely amazing to have here at myFICO! Thank you for everything Baller Smiley Very Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 6 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

You guys are making me blush... I really appreciate the kind words. Thank you so very much!!
Message 7 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

eh..idk....

You're kinda "ok". Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its rare to find someone, a true gem, as yourself to impart wisdom to all of us. I am definitely grateful for your outstanding contribution on the boards. Much respect for you Baller.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, thanks so much Baller! When I first came to MyFico a couple months ago, I was immediately drawn to your posts. Thanks to you for all your advice and invaluable posts. Bless You. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.