Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be sure to VOTE

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Be sure to VOTE

demi wrote:

I always vote on voting day, just doesn't seem like the true process thru an absentee ballot, and am also afraid I might change my mind by voting day if I did absentee.

Ditto. Soooo much can happen leading up to Election Day.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to go online and check where I am to go vote. It turns out I didn't update my new address, but it's ok since the town I was in only has about 3000 people. The lines should be reasonable. Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 34
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

In 24 hours, the election commercials will be OVER!!!!!

I can handle the national ones, but omg, the commercials for the local races are driving me nuts.

I cannot wait. Smiley Tongue

Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue

Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 33 of 34
MattH
Senior Contributor

Well, I gather from the news reports that, as had been widely predicted, turnout was heavy all over.  Certainly in my part of Connecticut early turnout was incredible: my wife and I usually show up about 6:15 (polls open at 6AM) and see about six other voters there.  This morning at 6:15 there was already an impressive line and we put our ballots into the scanner about 7:50 (the counter said I was voter number 205 registered by that machine).

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.