Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best looking credit card?

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Best looking credit card?

@FrugalRican wrote:

I love the classic AMEX, the CSP, and the Hyatt VISA.

I don't really dig the Chase Freedom though, to be honest.

Not a big fan of the BCE, it looks flimsy. Discover, meh.

I like the look of the Palladium.

The regular Sapphire looks like junk.

Likewise, the regular Chase cards such as Freedom seem to have a very cheap flimsy quality about it.  Not that it detracts from the card, but since we're on a vanity thread. 

The Amex clears are modern looking, but is a tad flimsy.  I've had a few people think it was a fake counterfeit Amex card. 

I'm with Jake on the brown Palladium.  I'm from time when it was drilled into me "never brown in town."  I'm not sure I can go with "brown" anything, except for a sport coat in the country.

Message 11 of 20
Jake0215
Frequent Contributor

Ya the select card would look a lot better if it was the same color as the ink... A darker grey. Actually it would look better in any other color. To this day though whenever I see the gold I just stare at it. With hungry eyes...I personally hate the look of the bce and bcp. Don't know why, just do.

Starting Score: 617 EQ 10-17-11
Current Score: EQ 767 TU 769 EX 749 (all FICO but who really knows?)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 20
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Amex Zync hands down...... Any card with a zero 0% apr and zero balance due. Smiley Happy I love when I get a statement from Orchard saying I have a zero balance. haha

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 13 of 20
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

The one with my picture on it.   Currently a Cap 1.  

It looks a bit like this.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw-BFci-xUCOZRP3mvoLqq9_qcDzzPVqBNPEvNBPsijeZejnU2Yw

Message 14 of 20
JenniferinFL
Frequent Contributor

Probably not best looking, but some of WFNNB's store cards are awfully pretty... All sparkly and pink.. Lots of glitter usage..lol

A lot of cards look like they can be customized now, but, adding a photo isn't all that interesting to me.

Current Cards: Cap 1 Journey $3000, Cap 1 Playstation $2250, WFNNB Store Cards $2450 combined, Target $700, CareCredit $1700, Barclay Rewards Plat. Mastercard $1800, Old Navy $300, DCU Platinum Rewards Visa $2000, Swagbucks Rewards Visa $1000

Starting Score: 615 EQ (03-15-2012) 600 TU (03-21-2012 Barclays app) ) Ch.7 discharged 5/2009

Current Score: 671 EQ (09-27-2014 DCU) 660 TU (9/26/14 Barclays) Ex 688 (10/07/2014 Swagbucks)

Gardening since 9/22/2014

Message 15 of 20
bribro
Valued Contributor

@Jake0215 wrote:
Ya the select card would look a lot better if it was the same color as the ink... A darker grey. Actually it would look better in any other color. To this day though whenever I see the gold I just stare at it. With hungry eyes...I personally hate the look of the bce and bcp. Don't know why, just do.

For those who haven't seen the JPM Select card in person, it does have a bit of glitter to it and it's more copper than brown because of that. It does NOT look like the picture online.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 16 of 20
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

@Jake0215 wrote:

It's hard to get a feel for how the BCP actually looks from seeing it on the web site. I was surprised to find it's a clear card just like Clear. I was expecting something with more of a light gray or light blue-gray background. I think the graphical elements of BCP would look very nice on an opaque card with that color scheme, perhaps with some Zync-ish sparkle.

Message 17 of 20
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Palladium, United Presidential Plus World Elite MasterCard (converted metal version with the silver master card logo), CSP and Amex centurion in that order. Arisgreek posted a photo of her united PP card and it looked amazing. I like black cards too but it's a bit cliche and definitely not "new/fresh" as a concept, hence why the cent is 4th.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 18 of 20
teenastie
Established Contributor

ALL of the Chase Disney Premiere Rewards Cards...

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Stanley cup discover card! Smiley Happy

Also the classic Amex charge card with the roman guy on the front is nice. The Sapphire preferred is nice, and the gold capital one venture looks cool.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.