Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bicycling 3,000 miles across the US! Yes indeed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bicycling 3,000 miles across the US! Yes indeed

Keep safe ... watch for the road hazards and you sure are finding them ... hmm horns GADS Smiley Happy Love the pics!
Message 81 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a cool story!  I have to say, if it was me in the car, I would be tempted to make at least 2 pit stops, to get some geographically restricted accounts.  Just curious if that crossed your mind at all?  Didn't read through the entire thread yet. But curious as to your approach to using checking and credit sign on bonuses, as well as rewards to maximize returns and reduce costs on the trip!  Do you guys have specific meeting points? What was the route planning like?

I have always wanted to drive from alaska to the tip of south america. But its fairly costly, dangerous, and time consuming!

Message 82 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi friends,

I hope everyone is doing well. We're a little busy right now as we're on our celebration trip to celebrate this milestone for my husband! We had only one day turnaround time between the end of bicycling trip and flying out on this trip.Things were very tight. I did laundry very quickly, as you may imagine. Will share more when we return, just wanted to report in that we are alive Smiley Happy

Guess the location. We extended our time here as well. My husband needs the recuperation time. Relaxing and may never come back! 

I miss everyone and am wishing you all much credit success as well as personal success. Smiley Happy

hugs

humuhumunukunukuapua'a

Message 83 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMG_0030.JPG

Message 84 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

hint: both of these photos are the same location Smiley Happy

IMG_0031.JPG

Message 85 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

second hint: they are not in the mainland US. Smiley Happy

Message 86 of 98
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hmm wherever it is it looks beautiful my friend , good to know you guys made it back safely and on to the next destination
Message 87 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Aduke! We extended our trip, but we both feel like never coming back! Personal leave/ sabbatical is nice, and I was fortunate to be able to take it. Smiley Happy

Perhaps we can stay, change professions and start a popsicle stand on the beach.....

A fun photo from our journeys thus far Smiley Happy

IMG_0371.JPG

Message 88 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMG_0504.JPG

Message 89 of 98
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

That's just beautiful, what a random thing to be in the pic of the beach lol haha a chicken . Glad you guys are getting some much needed R&R , funny you should say that about quitting your jobs and opening a popsicle stand , my father in law did just that , he fell in love with the island life and decided to sell everything he owned and moved to Belize and has opened an ice cream shop that has really taken off there with business . He is loving it .

Where are you guys at ? Are you gonna tell us yet lol
Message 90 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.