Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Senior Contributor

Re: Bicycling 3,000 miles across the US! Yes indeed

Thank you, kaykay, and hello, my Texas friend! I appreciate your kind thoughts as we forge on despite several significant roadblocks. We can do it! Smiley Happy

Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Senior Contributor

Rough roads with an uphill twist.

IMG_8962.JPG

IMG_8961.JPG

~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Senior Contributor

Deer friends with long antlers. Smiley Happy

IMG_8964.JPG

Senior Contributor

Beautiful scenery.

IMG_8965.JPG

Senior Contributor

hi, colorful friends! 

They seemed very interested when I spoke to them, as they were in a very remote area and must not get too much attention from people!

IMG_8967.JPG

Frequent Contributor

OMG Humu...it's the Comenity Credit analysts.....caught in their natural habitat.....just amazing.

Keep the pictures coming....Smiley Happy

Gregg

In my wallet: Discover (17,500) Ritz Infinite (65,500) Total Rewards Siggy (25,000) Virgin America Siggy (30,000) Citi AAdvantage Executive WEMC (42,000) Walmart MC (25,000) Amex Platinum (NPSL) Citi Prestige WEMC (45,000) US Bank (Auto Lease)

Apr Fico TU(824) EX(793) EQ(790)
Apr Vantage (Who Cares)
Senior Contributor

Hey there friend I have had you in my thoughts lately as I haven't seen you update in awhile , WOW 2000 miles down!!! That is AMAZING , I hope you guys are doing well and make it home in time for your trip ! Be safe on the last leg of your adventure, and make sure he gets plenty of rest to help that injury !!
Senior Contributor

Hi Humu, so glad DH and you have made it through 2k milesSmiley Happy. Great pictures so far and i hope your next 1k will be a lityle easier. Hope your DH injury heals up and will send out my positive vibes that see you both to the finish safely and in good health. A trip after seems like an amazing capper to an amazing adventure. Stay safe and well, your myFico familiy misses youSmiley Happy
Senior Contributor

Humu, hope all is well, wishing you guys the best AVJ Smiley Happy
Contributor

I forgot all about you being on this trek Humu! I'm glad you're still safely making progress across the country! Those Texas roads look similar to some of the county roads near me in CA. They'll just throw some cold patch on them until next year. Smiley Frustrated

Best of luck and keep on keeping on!

Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex Blue Cash ($1K), Discover ($11K), Cap 1 Union Plus MC ($2500), Chase FU Visa ($5500), Chase CSP ($9K), FCB/Elan MC ($5K), Buckle ($1300), BofA AAA Rewards ($2500)

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.